Join the Boys & Girls Club!
**ATTN: Grants Pass Kindergarten and First Graders – there is currently a wait list for this program. Please call the Grants Pass Club’s Front Desk to be added to the wait list prior to filling out the online application. (541) 479-1923
*Before starting the online application process, please note the $40 annual membership fee will be required at the end of the form. If you need a scholarship, please contact your Club’s front desk prior to online registration.*
If you are registering multiple children, you must complete a membership application for each. We are working to make this process easier and thank you for your patience!
Youth in grades K-12 can join as a Club Member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley.
2019-2020 Annual Membership Fee:
$40.00 (valid September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020)
Monthly Program Fees:
|Grants Pass Club||Illinois Valley Club & Talent Club|
|Kindergarten & First Grade (K-1 Club): $25.00 per week|
2nd – 5th Grade: $30.00 per month
6th – 12th Grade (Teen Program): Free
|Kindergarten – 5th Grade: $30.00 per month|
6th – 12th Grade (Teen Program): Free
*Scholarships and multi-child discounts are available. Please meet with the Membership Coordinator or Program Director for more information.
Club Member Agreement
The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley is to provide a safe, positive and fun place for all kids, helping them to build self esteem and develop skills necessary to make right choices and become responsible and productive citizens. In order to provide such programs and activities for kids, we need the support of the parents/guardians and Club members and youth.
I WILL RESPECT THE CLUB
- I will check in at the front desk when entering the building and check out at the front desk when leaving.
- I will go only to areas with adult supervision.
- I will walk while inside the building.
- I will keep my hands and feet to myself.
- I will use the restroom appropriately.
- I will follow the room rules and staff instruction.
- I will clean up any mess I make.
- I will take care of the Club and I will not destroy, vandalize or steal any Club property or equipment.
I WILL RESPECT MYSELF
- I will be responsible for my own items brought to the Club.
- I will tell the truth.
- I will be responsible for my own actions.
I WILL RESPECT OTHERS
- I will let a staff know if something needs an adult’s attention.
- I will be respectful to staff and Club members at all times.
- I will always use appropriate language.
- I will show good sportsmanship during all activities.
It is important for parents to understand that the Club and its activities are for the benefit of children and that parents/guardians are required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with creating a positive experience for children. As a parent/guardian of a child participating in the programs, you are responsible for your behavior as well as the conduct of your child(ren), guests and other family members.
I WILL RESPECT THE CLUB AND THE CLUB STAFF
- I will work with the staff to make the Club a positive and safe environment for all kids.
- I will discuss incidents involving my children with the Club staff in a timely manner and work with them towards resolution.
- I will take responsibility for my child’s actions.
- I will not smoke on Club property.
*Please note that we close at 6:30 p.m. We understand that emergencies happen at one time or another, however; it is your responsibility to pick your Child no later than 6:30 p.m. Please understand that if your child/ren has not been picked up by 7:00 and we are unsuccessful in contacting you, we will call the non-emergency dispatch number for their assistance.
Our Club Members’ safety is our number one priority and our Club Staff is diligent about keeping track of your child’s whereabouts at all times. Kids are instructed on where they may or may not be during their time at the Club. Club Staff is equipped with walkie talkies for quick communication and we do have consequences for members who choose not to stay within the Club boundaries.
Concerned the first day may be overwhelming?
We understand that this is a big move and we want you and your child to be comfortable. You are welcome to bring your child by the Club during non-club hours for a tour of the Club and to meet some of the Club Staff. You can also ask about our two day trial period to make sure the Club is a good fit for your family.