The Boys & Girls Club is a youth development, recreation based facility, not a daycare.
The Club does not take “care and custody” of Club members so please make arrangements with your child for who may and may not pick up your child AND when your child may come and go from the Club.
If you have any questions, you can reach the Membership Services staff or the Program Director at your local Club.
Although we operate under the Open Door Policy in which members are free to go, safety for our kids is our top priority. In order to keep our members safe we have implemented our new Safe Passage Policy. Under this policy:
- Members must scan in and out each day.
- Members under the age of 11 must be retrieved from the Club by a parent, guardian or other authorized adult unless otherwise specified. Please make arrangements with your child for who may and may not pick them up.
- Members age 11 and older may leave the club un-escorted under the guidelines of the open door policy.
- Members age 11 and older may escort other members of their household from the Club.
- Members that leave un-escorted without written permission will face disciplinary actions up to and including suspension and termination of membership.