Join the Boys & Girls Club Movement.
This is the place to start if you are interested in a rewarding career within the nation’s premier youth development Movement. Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley accepts applications and resumes on a continuous basis for after school and summer Youth Development Program Leaders. Please click here to download an application.
Submit application and/or resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your qualifications meet those of the position that is available we will be in contact with you.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Membership Coordinator – Part-Time at All Three Locations (Grants Pass, Illinois Valley and Talent)!
- Hiring at Grants Pass, Illinois Valley and Talent locations!
- Must be available between 1:30pm – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
- *Bilingual preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self understood to Spanish speaking individuals
- APPLY NOW for Summer program (June – August)!
- Grants Pass, Illinois Valley and Talent Locations for Summer Program
- Must be available Monday through Friday. Shifts vary between 7:30am and 6:30pm from Mid-June through August
- Must be available weekdays. Shift currently is 8:00am – 2:30pm and will change to after-school once GPSD returns to on-campus learning.