Fall 2016 Volleyball Information
Season: September 17th – November 5th
- Coaches Meeting will be August 31st at 6:00p.m. (Coaches will call players between Septmber 1st throguh September 5th)
- First game on September 17th
- Teams normally practice 2-3 times a week and have games every Saturday
- Traveling outside of Josephine County not required
- For safety reasons, we divide the teams by grade and have no weight restrictions
- Divisions: 3rd/4th/5th Grade and 6th/7th/8th Grade
Generally, teams are formed based on the schools the children attend. If participants are home schooled or attend private school, we do our best to place them on a team that is nearest to their home. If you are interested in coaching or volunteering, please contact Jeff Cox at 541-479-5258 ext. 106 or download the Coaches Application Form.
We believe in equal playing time for our kids. All of our Club members are All Stars and our policy is to give each player equal play time.