Fall 2017 Tackle Football Information
To Be Announced in June.
2016 Tackle Football Schedules
Season: September 10 – October 29, 2016
- Coaches meeting is August 17th at 6:00p.m. (Coaches will call players between August 18th and August 20th)
- Practices and Equipment Issue will begin August 22nd
- Teams normally practice 2-3 times a week and have games every Saturday
- Kids get to keep their Under Armor Jerseys!
- Traveling outside of Josephine County not required
- For safety reasons, we divide the teams by grade and have no weight restrictions
- Divisions: 4th/5th Grade and 6th Grade
- Upgraded equipment: We have recently replaced of our helmets with Schutt Helmets, providing a safer playing environment for your child
- All our Coaches and players are trained on the Heads Up Initiative
Generally, teams are formed based on the schools the children attend. If participants are home schooled or attend private school, we do our best to place them on a team that is nearest to their home. If you are interested in coaching or volunteering, please contact Jeff Cox at 541-479-5258 ext. 106 or download the Coaches Application Form.
We believe in equal playing time for our kids. All of our Club members are All Stars and our policy is to give each player equal play time.
Did you know that our Tackle & Flag Football Programs are endorsed by the following schools?
- Grants Pass High School
- Illinois Valley High School
- North Valley High School
- Hidden Valley High School
- North Middle School
- South Middle School
- Fleming Middle School
- Lincoln Savage Middle School
- Lorna Byrne Middle School