Fall 2016 Flag Football Information
Flag Football Schedule
Season: September 10th – October 29th
- Coaches Meeting is August 17th at 6:00 p.m. (Coaches will call players between August 18th – August 22nd)
- Practices begin week of August 22nd
- First game on September 10th
- Teams normally practice 2-3 times a week and have games every Saturday
- Traveling outside of Josephine County not required
- For safety reasons, we divide the teams by grade and have no weight restrictions
- Divisions: 2nd/3rd Grade and 4th/5th Grade
Generally, teams are formed based on the schools the children attend. If participants are home schooled or attend private school, we do our best to place them on a team that is nearest to their home. If you are interested in coaching or volunteering, please contact Jeff Cox at 541-479-5258 ext. 106 or download the Coaches Application Form.
We believe in equal playing time for our kids. All of our Club members are All Stars and our policy is to give each player equal play time.
Did you know that our Tackle & Flag Football Programs are endorsed by the following schools?
- Grants Pass High School
- Illinois Valley High School
- North Valley High School
- Hidden Valley High School
- North Middle School
- South Middle School
- Fleming Middle School
- Lincoln Savage Middle School
- Lorna Byrne Middle School
75 % of the seniors on the 2014 SWC Champion Grants Pass Cavemen Team played Boys & Girls Club Youth Football!
The Grants Pass Cavemen had 25 players on the SWC All League Team. 21 of those spots played Youth Football at Boys & Girls Club.