Grants Pass “Edward & Bernice Cleveland Club” Clubhouse
After years of operating out of the 10,000 square foot National Guard armory, the Grants Pass Branch is now in a beautiful 30,000 square foot facility that was completed in September of 2003.
The Grants Pass branch includes:
- Game room complete with Pool, Bumper Pool, Foosball & Air Hockey tables
- Arts & Crafts room complete with kiln and clay wheels
- Performing Arts room with high definition movie projector
- Teen room with it’s own game tables and a wide screen TV
- Classroom complete with desks and space for a large class
- Kitchen with a commercial range oven and a walk in cooler
- Leadership Meeting room
- Community Partners office
- Outdoor Courtyard that currently houses our teen exercise equipment and 24 foot climbing wall
- Small Gym
- Large Gym with Volleyball set up and 8 glass Basketball hoops that adjust from 8-10 feet
- Administrative Offices
- Outdoor grass play field and play ground (built in 1999)
A team of dedicated, professional staff welcomes approximately 460 members each and every day. Our programs and activities focus on our 5 core areas including Character & Leadership Development, Education & Career Development, The Arts, Health & Life Skills and Sports, Fitness & Recreation. We supplement our programs and activities with field trips to local museums, swimming pools, hiking and biking trails, libraries and other family destinations.
Busing to the Grants Pass Club is provided by the Grants Pass School District and the Three Rivers School District from:
- Allen Dale
- Fort Vannoy
Please contact your child’s school to make bus arrangements.
Middle school members can catch the “Club” bus at North and South Middle Schools for a $10.00 per month transportation fee. Please contact the Grants Pass Club at 541-479-1923 to make arrangements.