Grants Pass After-School Program
After-School Program Dates: September 6th – June 14th
After-School Hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
*Free busing directly to the Club from District 7 Schools!
February is here and we’ve got all sorts of awesome things happening at our Grants Pass Club!
March 2017 Calendar
After-School Program Fees:
Annual Membership Fee: $40.00
K-1 Club Fees: $25.00 per week (mandatory for all incoming Kindergarten & First Grade Club Members. Click here to learn more about our K-1 Program).
2nd – 5th Grade Fees:
Monthly Program Fee: $25.00 per child / month *Multiple Child Discounts and Scholarships Available
Non-School Day / Break Week Fee: $10.00 per child / day *Multiple Child Discounts and Scholarships Available
Middle School Fees: Thanks to generous community support, the Teen Program will be Free for the 2016-17 School Year
AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Theme Week
- Power Hour Homework Help
- Project Learn: Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead (education-based actvities like Science Club, Tech Lab and Engineering Projects)
- Mini Clubs: Positive Actions, Cooking Club, Guitar Club
- Gardening Club and Community Service Projects
- Sports and Recreation Activities
- Daily Arts and Crafts
- New Teen Center opening September 6th!
- And so much more!
Grants Pass Programs
(Click on the Program to learn more about it)