Thank you for believing in our Mission!
With the support of our community throughout the year, we are able to provide a safe, fun and positive place for over 5,000 youth in the Rogue Valley. Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley depends on our community through generous individual gifts, fundraising events and foundation support.
- 84% of Club Members come from economically disadvantaged homes. No child is ever turned away due to inability to pay; scholarships are available for all of our programs.
- In 2016, we served 103,598 meals and 17,285 snacks.
- Every day after school, over 621 youth benefit from Club programs.
- 2016 Community Impact Report
Here are a few ways you can invest in our youth and Club programs:
Sponsor A Program
Click on a link below to sponsor a specific Club or Program.
Make a Donation
If you would like to set up a recurring donation, please contact Chris at 541-479-5258 ext. 110.
Volunteer Your Time
To learn more about our Volunteer and Mentoring Programs at your local Club, click on the links below:
A big portion of our funding is a result of our popular annual Special Events. Click here to learn more about sponsoring, volunteering at or attending our wonderful line up of Special Events.
- Click here to learn more about our Endowment Fund.
- Click here to learn more about the Heritage Club.
- Click here for more information about all types of planned gifts and the many benefits available to you.
Federal Tax ID: 93-0588108
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law
Receipt and acknowledgment sent for each donation.
THANK YOU for supporting our Kids!