Grants Pass Club
203 SE 9th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Front Desk: 541-479-1923
Illinois Valley Club
P.O. Box 2636
Cave Junction, OR 97523
P.O. Box 770
Talent, OR 97540
CLUB MEMBER AGREEMENT
The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Rogue Valley is to provide a safe, positive and fun place for all kids, helping them to build self esteem and develop skills necessary to make right choices and become responsible and productive citizens. In order to provide such programs and activities for kids, we need the support of the parents/guardians and Club members and youth.
I WILL RESPECT THE CLUB
- I will check in at the front desk when entering the building and check out at the front desk when leaving.
- I will go only to areas with adult supervision.
- I will walk while inside the building.
- I will keep my hands and feet to myself.
- I will use the restroom appropriately.
- I will follow the room rules and staff instruction.
- I will clean up any mess I make.
- I will take care of the Club and I will not destroy, vandalize or steal any Club property or equipment.
I WILL RESPECT MYSELF
- I will do my best to remember my membership card each day.
- I will be responsible for my own items brought to the Club.
- I will tell the truth.
- I will be responsible for my own actions.
I WILL RESPECT OTHERS
- I will let a staff know if something needs an adult’s attention.
- I will be respectful to staff and Club members at all times.
- I will always use appropriate language.
- I will show good sportsmanship during all activities.
It is important for parents to understand that the Club and its activities are for the benefit of children and that parents/guardians are required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with creating a positive experience for children. As a parent/guardian of a child participating in the programs, you are responsible for your behavior as well as the conduct of your child(ren), guests and other family members.
I WILL RESPECT THE CLUB AND THE CLUB STAFF
- I will work with the staff to make the Club a positive and safe environment for all kids.
- I will discuss incidents involving my children with the Club staff in a timely manner and work with them towards resolution.
- I will take responsibility for my child’s actions.
- I will not smoke on Club property.